Died at 16 after a party with friends: the fault of “laughing gas”




Kayleigh Burns16, a girl with problems asthmais dead to the hospital after being rushed for inhaling during a party on nitrous oxide, more commonly known as “laughing gasThe teenager was at a peer party in the town of Leamington Spa, in the county of Warwickshire.








Died after inhaling laughing gas: the case


According to the Daily Mail, the victim’s sister, Clare Baker, 31, said she received a message from one of Kayleigh’s friends on the night of June 4, stating that the 16-year-old had been brought in. emergency in hospital with an ambulance, but not specifying the destination of the rescue vehicle. Clare in desperation would call several hospitals in the area to try to figure out where they had taken her sister. Unfortunately, before she could find out more about her, the police went to the teenager’s home and reported Kayleigh’s death to her family, two weeks later she would have turned 17.







The Daily Mail also reports some statements made by Clare Baker: “My sister was only 16, almost 17, and she was the most extraordinary girl ever. The bond we had, I can’t even describe it. Kayleigh grew up and had a good childhood with a family that always loved her. As she grew up she unfortunately began to hang out with the wrong people. She was interested in makeup and fashion and she wanted to travel the world. She wanted to be a stewardess but her life was taken away from her ».








Last updated: Tuesday 30 August 2022, 10:30 pm



© REPRODUCTION RESERVED

.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.